Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Oct 4 Joshua Coburn

A good friend of mine who is a motivational speaker posted on his Facebook yesterday that he was looking for videos of how he made a difference in people’s lives, how the things that he is preaching and teaching has helped his Facebook friends.  As soon as I saw that post I immediately thought of the smiles that he brings just by being in a room, the shunning of conformity that he displays, the nonjudgmental attitude that not only does he display, but the rush to judgement that I will be willing to be that he gets.  You see my friend is covered in tattoos from head to toe, he has gages which have stretched out earlobes, he has scarification on his face and implants on his hands.  My friend Joshua has helped me to not notice the art but to notice the man.  By having Josh in my life has helped me to open my heart and my mind to explore those that are not like me.  Manners and Motivation a couple of things that we all could work on.   

No comments:

Post a Comment