Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Oct 3 Vegas

I always thought that we could be safe at work, church or school.  I thought we could go and enjoy a concert or a walk in the park.  Is there really anywhere that we can go and be safe?  59 people killed, over 527 injured, and a nation in shock.  When I woke yesterday to the news of the shooting in Vegas I was like the rest of us, I was in disbelief, wondering how something like this could happen and what kind of a monster would do something like this.  Serious question where can we go for safety?  Is there any place where you could go be out of someone’s line of fire?  This shooting also brings up the gun control question, how can we civilly have a conversation that includes both side?  I am not sure that this is even possible.  Not that you asked but In my opinion I don’t think that there is a good reason for anyone to own a fully automatic gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment