Friday, April 28, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 28 pizza

Everyone who eats pizza has a favorite.  Either frozen or fresh.  I have a couple of favorites in the area.  I enjoyed my favorite last night from South Lanes Pizza and Wings in Onalaska, I had to get two the 4 meat and the South Lanes special with Jalaponos on half.  I also like a couple other local pizzas, like Pizza Coral in Holmen and Great River Roadhouse in Desoto, or if we are looking for different the family and I will hit up Pizza Dr’s.  When it comes to frozen pizza I used to love the Sweet Home Chicago from Lloyd’s Pizza but I can’t find it anymore and am really beginning to like most of the Lotsa Motza pizzas that are out there, lots of cheese and a pretty good ratio of toppings to bite.  My question today is what is your favorite restaurant pizza and frozen pizza?  Also what is your favorite topping?  

No comments:

Post a Comment