Friday, April 14, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 14th vacation

The job that pays me offers me 21 paid days off a year, 3 weeks to do what I want, and I sometimes have a hard time taking all those days. I am not sure why, the years creep up quickly and with that being said, the vacation days keep accumulating.  As Americans we are on the low end of vacation when it comes to the industrial countries no wonder there is burn out.  Here are some signs that you need a vacation, that you are driving your family nuts with all your complaints, that you lost your sense of purpose at work, that you are having trouble sleeping, and that you would rather go get a root canal than go to work.  We need to use our vacation instead of loose it, take a day every once in a while to either sleep in, stay up late, go to breakfast or just sit around in your jammys.  If ya got the vacation use it don’t loose it.  I am not saying that I am at the point of needing a vacation but, I am off to make memories, I will see you on the 24th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment