Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 12 life

Have you ever thought about life, I mean really thought about what we do on a regular basis?  I do and I must be getting older because I think about life and the after life often.  I spent some time with my mom a couple of weeks ago and was enjoying having conversation with her when we started talking about getting older and the pains that come with getting older.  My mom and step dad mentioned that they had gone and bought burial spots and were excited that they were by a tree, I asked if that really mattered?  It is funny but once I am gone I figure I am gone it doesn’t matter where my remains end up does it.  I have told my wife that when I go I want to have a party and invite everyone, and have an open bar.  What the hell, one last toast.  Have you ever given any thought about this?  I really try to live my life to the fullest and try to enjoy each and every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment