Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 11 sticks and stones

A couple of lessons learned as a kid would have helped out with yesterday’s shooting in La Crosse.  First of all sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me.  Which I know isn’t always the case because sometimes words do hurt, but don’t you think that we have a raised a bunch of thin skinned kids?  I was picked on a lot as a kid, I really think that is what made me the man I am today.  If you are reading this and were one of the people that did some of that picking, I forgive you.  And thanks.  Secondly this still rings in my ears, no playing with guns.  I will say this again, no playing with guns.  How hard is that?  Let the crap roll off your back and don’t play with guns, two of the things my Mom would always say, would have diverted yesterday’s shooting in La Crosse.  Apparently, the shooting was over a post on Facebook.  Someone posted yesterday to watch what you say on Facebook, I guess that they weren’t kidding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment