Thursday, April 27, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 27 jobs

I heard a story this morning about the worst jobs out there and my job as a broadcaster comes in at #2 on the list beaten only by a newspaper reporter.  Ha, I have a job that has a negative growth rating, with a growth of -9% over the next 5 years, the median pay is $38,870, and you must move to small markets to start off your career.  What was I thinking.  Wait disc jockey is also on the list at #6 on the worst jobs out there with an 11% decrease in job growth over the next 5 years.  With a median pay rate of $30,830.  It is a good thing that I love what I do for a living.  I have had more opportunity to do different things in my career than most people, the chance to meet and interview some of your hero’s and many zeros has been a highlight and who can count out getting up at 4 am every day.  Every day, even on weekends cause you get used to it.  Honestly I wouldn’t change a thing, for me it has been a great career for my personality, plus I couldn’t see having a real job.  See the list at http://www.careercast.com/jobs-rated/worst-jobs-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment