Monday, April 24, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 24 vacation

Vacation is a time to go happily and rest, relax and enjoy life.  I did just that.  Ever had a vacation go exactly as planned?  I just came back from one of those, not a care in the world.  I had the chance to go to Marco Island, Florida, with some friends both old and new, I got to fly first class for the first time, I also tried clams for the first time, and I also accidently caught 6 sharks, and a catfish during the hunt for the massive tarpon.  I wasn’t able to land one but I got the brief opportunity to reel in with one of these fighting machines on my line.  I learned lots, relaxed much and had a fantastic time.  Then spent a couple days at the family land getting the garden prepared for the summer.  Life is grand.  When the alarm rang this morning at 4am I was ready to go back to work.  Ok, I could have used a few more days off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment