Thursday, April 6, 2017

Daily Dose of BS April 6 shooting

Another shooting in La Crosse.  This was another one that was all too close to my home, I guess that all are too close to our homes.  I was in class last night when I heard about the shooting?  I excused myself and called my son who was at home at the time, and found out what he knew.  One of his friends was working at the restaurant close to where it happened.  Thank goodness that no innocent bystanders were harmed when this shooting took place.  I am impressed with how quickly the La Crosse police took control of the situation and quickly 3 were in custody, I know that they were in active negotiations when I went to bed last night with a 4th suspect.  When I interviewed one of the Sergeants last night I asked why the police were canvasing neighborhoods so far from the shooting as mine is about a mile from the crime scene he said they were following up on leads.  It is weird to look out your front door, and see armed police officers in tactical gear walking and standing guard where your kids play ball, or ice skate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment