Thursday, March 30, 2017

Daily Dose of BS March 30 bathrooms

I sometimes wonder if I am the only person that ever thinks about restroom doors.  I always wondered why is it you need to pull a handle toward you rather than a push or a kick motion to open.  We have all seen someone in a public place use the facility and walked right out the door without even pretending to wash their hands, last week I used a rest room that had a foot handle, it looks rather odd sitting next to the corner of the door just hanging there.  Had I not seen one in use on a video I wouldn’t have even known what it is.  But it is a saver of touching the door, that is for sure, and that more places need to get these and educate people about using them.  I also think that all the automated things in the bathroom that flush, dispense soap, turn on the water and kick out paper towels or turn on the dryer are nice, but even with all the automation and the door opens in, you still have to grab a dirty door handle and turn and pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment