Monday, March 27, 2017

Daily Dose of BS March 27 clothes

A couple of girls were not allowed to board a plane yesterday morning because they were wearing leggings.  I think that this is a good time to look at the fashions that are out there and are unacceptable.  I know I am going to look like the old fuddy duddy here but I am not a fan of many of the clothes that are main stream these days.  I am going to start with the one that drives me the most crazy the pants down below the butt.  My parents always had my brothers and I wear belts, if not Dad would say something to us if we didn’t have on a belt.  Here is another one that bugs me hats that are not worn either front or back and that don’t have a bend in them.  Pants with words on the butt, shirts that show too much and pants with rips.  While I am at it what about people wearing their pajamas out in public?  I know I am not the only one who thinks this way, and maybe it makes me old in saying it but, put on some damn clothes and sit up straight, while you’re at it get off my lawn.  I guess I am getting old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment