Friday, March 3, 2017

Daily Dose of BS March 3 rides

We have come a long way in La Crosse from when I first moved here.  24 years ago seems like forever ago and like yesterday.  We have changed a bunch and not at all we are still a beautiful river community where for the most part are pretty safe.  The police and fire departments have done a great job keeping us safe.  We have the same problems that many in the county have with drugs and petty crimes.  The biggest change in the past few weeks are quite noticeable if you don’t have a car or if you want a safe ride home.  When I first moved to La Crosse I am not sure that we even had a cab company I just googled cabs in La Crosse Wisconsin and came up with 6 and within the past few weeks we got Lyft and I see that now Uber is making La Crosse home.  I have only taken about 20 cab rides in my life and none of them in La Crosse, and have never taken an Uber of a Lyft.  How has your experience been with any of these?  

No comments:

Post a Comment