Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Daily Dose of BS March 8 day without woman

Today is International Women’s Day, and it coincides with the National day without a woman.  Organizers are calling for women and their allies to come together for a “one-day demonstration of economic solidarity.”  I will tell you that I am one who loves the women in my life, all of them.  In fact, one of my favorite women in the world my Mom celebrated her birthday yesterday in California with my youngest brother, and another of my favorite women is my wife of almost 27 years.  I could not do what I do if not for these two great, strong women.  I never really got the feeling that women are lesser than a man, never.  All this talk of equal pay for equal jobs, I agree with that as well.  If you are doing the same the same job the pay should be the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment