Thursday, March 2, 2017

Daily Dose of BS March 2 best of

As a community we have been hit with a few of these best of this and best of that surveys, the La Crosse County Convention and Visitors Bureau has one the La Crosse Tribune now has one.  I am not a fan of these because only the businesses that they want to have listed are listed in their surveys.  I would like to hear what you think the best of the best are?  For example, I think that the best place to grab a beer is at Snuffy’s and the best bar burger is at the Barrel Inn.  We have many bests and my favorite isn’t necessarily your favorite.  What is your favorite and best of list for the area?  Best grocery store is Festival, and best pizza is South Lanes.  Of course these are mine.  My favorite dentist is Dr Uss.  For breakfast I got three favorites.  Rosie’s, Hungry Peddler and Marge’s.  Who is the best in your opinion and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment