Monday, March 20, 2017

Daily Dose of BS March 20 LAX SUX

Over the weekend we got to see some good sports and some poor sportsmanship.  From what I saw the athletes were classy but some of the student spectators were less than classy.  Students in the student section of the state high school basketball game had lots of screaming excited fans from all over cheering on their favorite teams, and I am sure that Cederberg wasn’t the only team to carry a sign that says something derogatory towards a rival team but the sign I saw both on tv and all over Facebook yesterday was “LAX SUX” #pridechs.  Ok, I am not a coach but a parent, but if I saw that as a coach of the team that was holding the banner I would address that as poor sportsmanship like.  I believe I would say something about it.   Congratulations to the boys basketball team at Central High School on your first state championship in 92 years.  And as a person who didn’t grow in La Crosse, but chose to live here I can tell you that LAX doesn’t SUX.  

No comments:

Post a Comment