Friday, September 30, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 30 golden brat

Today is slicing of the golden Brat, and many are hitting up different places getting ready for Oktoberfest.  As we roll through town today hitting up whatever prefest, festivities please think before you hop in a car.  We are going to be seeing many people drinking to excess this weekend.  It unfortunately is a fact.  I contend that you can go to Oktoberfest and either drink just a couple to be social or not drink at all.  I have been on both ends of the spectrum over living in La Crosse for the past 24 year, I gotta say the years that involved less drinks were just as fun and maybe even more fun than the ones that had overindulged Bob.  I understand that at festivals and especially ones where everyone seems drunker than the next person, you feel the pressure to drink to excess, as I try to show my kids in moderation it is ok, but don’t let it get away from you.  Think before that last drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment