Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 28 3rd party candidates

I have been seeing and hearing more people talk about the throwing away of your vote, that if you vote for a third party candidate that it was like throwing your vote away.  Huh?  You are telling me how I can vote now.  There were a few long discussions posted on Facebook and a few conversations that I was a part of that seemed to have no end.  I stepped back and just let the them run their course.  Explain to me how if I do my homework, and believe in a candidate that if I vote for them it is like voting for the opposite of who you want to win?  I am not really sure I get your logic?  First of all, you want me to vote, then you want me to vote for your candidate and if I don’t then we can’t be friends?  WHAT?  This is America, right?  Here’s my deal, do your homework, then vote who you want to.  If it is a 3rd, 4th or 5th tier candidate or a first or second.  VOTE.  Guess what your candidate may or may not win, if they don’t accept the will of the people, then work to change it for the next election.  Don’t try to recall the will of the people, guess what elections are just that there are winners and losers.  Be gracious no matter how it ends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment