Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 27 debate

They were expecting 100 million people to watch the debate last night.  I was one of them, were you?  I think I expected more from Lester Holt.  As the moderator of a debate I would expect better time management and also better control of the floor.  I don’t think I could have done any better, but I wish there was more professionalism.  I did notice right off the bat that both candidates had a look about them, that Trump looked tired and Clinton looked bored and what was it with the snuffing from Mr Trump and the creepy smile from Mrs Clinton?  I asked on Facebook last night who won the debate and I am not sure who did, but I know who did not.  I don’t think that America has won, not at all with these choices.  The two candidates are polarizing and as a county we do not need people to pull us apart, we need someone to bring us together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment