Monday, September 26, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 26 hackers

I own a handful of websites, and host many others through my business.  I hate hackers.  I don’t get what hackers get out of putting malicious programs on someone’s site.  I also don’t know why these hackers are always trying to hack someone’s email?  We heard last week that 500 million yahoo accounts were hacked.  This one hit close to home for me as I have used a yahoo account since I have had email I really think that hackers are making our world a tougher place to live.  Thank goodness I listen to the radio or I wouldn’t have known that yahoo got hacked.  I got no email from them this past week saying that my email may have also been compromised.  We hear of other hacks or compromises in business about every other day.  I am not a fan.  These all compromises all hurt us, especially the attacks on small businesses.  Lots of hackers are breaking into small business websites and emails.  This is costing us all, time, effort and energy.  And what are they getting out of some of the hacks?  I don’t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment