Monday, September 12, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 12 Hillary

Health is not something to mess with.  Yesterday at the 9/11 memorial in New York City we saw Hillary Clinton swagger and then many step to her rescue.  Then the security team encircled her and didn’t allow her to be photographed.  I get that health is important.  The shared diagnosis of her swagger was that of pneumonia, something that is curable and something that may take on some of the same symptoms of her ordeal, I too have pneumonia and it isn’t something to laugh about in fact when I do laugh I start coughing.  I also have a cough similar to Hillary’s cough and the doctors have been working on fighting that for me.  I haven’t lost my footing or missed any work over it, but it does take a toll on you physically.  Here’s hoping for you to have a healthy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment