Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 14 phones

It isn’t the first time that I have heard this, not even the second time.  How often have you heard about a business not wanting your money?  I have been a customer with a cell phone company for 12 years now.  12 years of loyalty to the same company, at the time a when the industry was new and everyone was working to become the go to phone company.  I had a good contract, one that I really didn’t want to let go but then the phones became smart, smarter than us, and the deals changed.  You needed to add on the services that included more than just phone, and phone calls.  Now mind you 12 years ago my wife and kids didn’t have phones, there was just a single phone, with no texting and no data.  Now with 6 people at my house with cell phones and 6 people with data and texting, the bill has definitely inflated.  Inflated to the point where I want to shop my phone contract out to other businesses, to see what kind of a deal I can get or if I am getting the best service I can.  I have asked for information from a company more than twice, and that is unacceptable.  Who have you had good service and a fair price within the cell phone market?   

No comments:

Post a Comment