Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Sept 20 fist bump

Howie Mandel does it, I see political candidates doing in now as well as business owners and sports stars.  I very much dislike the fist bump, and I always get caught with it, meaning I bump back.  I think I am old school when it comes to hellos and meetings I like the good old fashioned hand shake and eye contact, but it has to be a good handshake with a firm grasp, hand not too sweaty.  I had a handshake the other day that I had to wipe off afterward, and I don’t like that.  A while back I was at an event and saw a dad of one of my sons friends and said hi, he turned said hi to the other guy at the table shook his hand gave a few pleasantries to him looked up to me, gave me a fist bump and a nod then moved on.  I have been kicking myself since for allowing this to happen.  After that I have been saying I’m not comfortable with the fist bump.  Is that rude of me to call the fist bump out?    

No comments:

Post a Comment