Friday, August 19, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 19 hacks

We were in a meeting the other day talking about using Facebook live, and incorporating it into our radio shows.  Heidi said if you are looking for a way to hold your phone use a coffee mug and it will hold your phone in a perfect angle for going live on Facebook.  I liked that idea, it made me think of other life hacks that are floating around.  I have just seen a few online that work well for this time of the year like turning your steering wheel 180 degrees to keep you from burning your hands when you start driving or using a Ziploc bag for keeping your phone dry on rainy days.  I have also rubbed my house key on a candle to help to lubricate the lock, and that works great.  What life hacks have you tried and had work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment