Thursday, August 4, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 4 republican party

I think we are seeing the eroding of the republican party.  There is fighting and dissension among the top players, the state top republicans are not even going to see their presidential candidate when he visits the state.  To me that spells trouble in paradise.  I heard a story this morning saying that there are rumblings that Donald Trump may quit the race.  If that happens then what?  I am fed up with this year’s political malarkey and I don’t know about you I am looking forward to November 9th so that way the election and this cycle of beat down will go away only to have it start again for another cycle in 4 years.  What happened to the government of for the people by the people?  The people running our country are not like any of the people I know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment