Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 17 lying

Every morning I get up shower, get ready for work and head to the computer to look at Facebook and then to check the news.  This morning I saw an article that seemed farfetched in fact seemed down right unbelievable, but it had an ABCNews.com web address.  I clicked on it, and it seemed legit.  I then searched a few other media sources and then googled the story, it seems as though I was fooled.  The story was fake.  I then relooked at the story and the domain name of where it came from and it did say abcnews.com.co notice the extra .co on the link.  Why would someone blatantly lie and tell falsehoods.  I don’t care if it is in jest or not, people read just what they want with these stories then pass them on as truth.  I bet that half the stuff that we think is true is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment