Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 3 birds

The city of La Crosse is discussing what to do with the feral pigeons, I suggest that we allow the feral cats do away with them.  In my south side La Crosse neighborhood not only do we have feral pigeons, but we have outdoor cats, tons on rabbits, one neighbor caught a possum, this morning I saw a raccoon, and there were reports earlier about a black bear roaming a few blocks away.  Don’t forget about the mice and other animals that within the border of the city.  I failed to mention the bird problem a few weeks ago when we made national news, and the talk show circuit with the forced sterilization program putting contraceptives in the food of the pigeons, but I feel that lots of the reason that these birds are taking over the air space over the city is that people keep feeding them and also we give them so many moving targets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment