Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 23 lochte

I think if you make a mistake and someone points it out you should fess up.  If Ryan Lochte and his fellow teammates would have just said yes, we were dumb and yes we got drunk and yes we wrecked a bathroom.  I am sorry, I am made a mistake and it will never happen again, I believe that he would have looked like a hero to some and this would have been over for him.  But since he went on and lied about his stupidness that this is going to be in the news for a while longer.  I read this morning that he has lost Speedo and 3 other endorsement deals because of the back lash of his actions.  I have also heard that because of this he stands to lose 11 million dollars.  That is a big loss for a night of stupid.  On top of it all he is in his 30’s and on the tail end of his swimming career so redemption is probably not in the cards.  I hope that with this act of stupidity and his lying to try to cover will at least teach us that you can’t lie your way out of a lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment