Monday, August 22, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 22 crime

Yet another reason I don’t want to be a cop, oh let me count the ways.  My wife woke me up this morning at 2:10, with a nudge and the words there is someone in our house.  It took me a second to respond, after the initial shock of what was said, glasses went on, and heart started racing and I was up and out of bed.  I heard a girl yelling and saw flash lights flailing, my first thought is wtf, then I got to call 911.  I then noticed realized that it was a scuffle outside in my yard, a woman was yelling at police officers in my yard at 2:10 am.  I saw at least 3 cops, in the yard, and another one or two drive by, when the suspect was finally contained I asked one of the officers what went down and why my yard, the as because she took off and we had to pursue her.  I thanked them for doing what they do and tried to go back to sleep for two hours, just try going back to sleep after something like that happened in your yard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment