Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 2 technology will be the death of us

I am not too often a doom and gloom person, but I was thinking that our technology is going to someday be the death of us.  I have written about texting and driving and pokemoning and driving and generally just not paying attention but I haven’t talked about some of the other dangers of technology.  For example, just this morning there is a story about a person in Australia who had their cell phone battery blow up and cause 3rd degree burns on their body.  My brother had his cell phone battery expand to the point that the glass shattered in his pocket.  These are just a couple of the things that have happened in just the past few days.  I really think that our technology will be the death of us maybe not all but some.  

No comments:

Post a Comment