Friday, August 12, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Aug 12 rides

Three of my 4 kids like to go on rides, the other not so much.  I remember about 10 years ago we went to Navy Pier in Chicago and took the kids to the Ferris Wheel, I was bound and determined to get my son onto the ride, he went but he wasn’t happy.  I look back on that day and cringe a bit, I was trying to force him to be not afraid of something that he was scared of, and at the same time annoying all the others around us.  I fast forward to just this week and perhaps he was right to be afraid of the rides, 4 amusement park ride issues in 5 days including a decapitation.  Plus, if I remember correctly a couple of years ago at a park we visited a park here in Wisconsin there was an issue with a ride within a few days.  Are you a fan of amusement parks, or rides in general?  I like the roller coaster and wild rails, also a fan of the rides that move your stomach from here to here.  How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment