Friday, February 19, 2016

Daiy Dose of BS Feb 19 songs

We all have those special songs, the ones that get you up and off the couch, gets you in the mood for action, the Rocky song if you will.  For me I like a lot of the old school Beastie Boys, Pantera’s Walk, Kiss’ Cold Gin, and just about anything from System of a Down.  What are your Rocky songs?  Speaking of music have you ever had that song or jingle roll through your head at the moment you are ready to sleep, talk to someone, close a sale or just about any other activity?  There has been the same couple of songs going through my head over the past few days.  I don’t know why but that Taylor Swift song we are never ever getting back together keeps rolling through my head at the weirdest times, its weird cause I think that is the only part of the song that I know and it’s like on a loop.  UGGH stop the madness.  These types of songs are called earworms.  What are some of the songs that are the earworms for you? For me these types of songs are enough to give you heartburn, I know a relief, plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment