Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Feb 2 snow day

Am I the only one that thinks it is weird to cancel school the night before for the threat of the shoe dropping?  I woke this morning to 25 degrees and no snow, the weird part is every school in our area is closed.  Today is ground hog day and I am wondering if kids want life to be like the movie and relive the no snow – snow day.  I haven’t seen that movie in a long time, I should find it to watch today with the kids.  Ever thought about the history of the first ground hogs day?  It dates back to the 18th and 19th centuries, however the first documented time in America is 1841.  I hope that the ground hog sees his shadow, or is it not sees his shadow.  Anyway I am hoping to enjoy a bit of ground hog at the Moose Lodge later today, the Lions Club is serving a Ground Hog dinner.  All I gotta say is it is yummy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment