Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Feb 9 be seen and heard

I am guilty of it, I think that most of us fail to be seen.  I have a black jacket, I wear blue jeans and sometimes I have on a dark hat.  It is hard to see people who are wearing dark clothing, especially when the person walking isn’t paying attention to their surroundings because of texting or talking on the phone, look where you are going and don’t walk out in front of someone on the roads, remember your mom taught you that.  Speaking of being seen, why is it that so many people don’t use their fog lights when there is fog, my friend Diane reached out to me yesterday and said it was hard to see so many of the cars out there when they are driving around without lights when there is fog, heck turn on your lights when driving period, it will help you to be seen, I just have to remember to do it, on two of our vehicles it happens automatically but my everyday car, not so much.  Speaking of being seen, it is an election year this year, we should practice on being heard as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment