Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Feb 10 wash hands

I think that bathroom doors in public places should swing out.  Here is the reason why.  How often have you been in the bathroom and the person in the stall next to you flushed opened the door and left the bathroom without washing their hands?  I find this sickening, I don’t want to touch their filth…this is also the reason I don’t eat popcorn at bars.  I know this is just another look into the weirdness that is me.  I wash my hands every time I use the restroom, not because I splashed on my hands but because it’s the right thing to do.  No one wants your personal germs and waste on anything that you touch when you are done, and when you don’t wash your hands you are spreading germs.  Have a great day and don’t forget to do as the sign says in most public restrooms employees must wash hands before returning to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment