Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Feb 16 award shows

I have never been a fan of the award shows, none of them from the one that crowns the Miss, to the ones that have the Actors, to the biggest musical stars.  I have never been a fan, and guess what that hasn’t changed.  I have worked with people in the past that have had a party for this show or that show, but for me a no go.  I think it goes back to my childhood and that my folks didn’t watch them and now I don’t.  I also think that it is because even though I am in radio I don’t know the artist or the songs of the music I like I am always like you know that one song that goes dum, da, dum, de, de, de drum, by that group that sang that one other song that I like.  Or when it comes to actors it was that guy on that show with that dog and the funny lady, you know.  Then I would get mad if you didn’t know what I was talking about.  And the beauty shows, don’t get me started, for beauty it is in the eye of the beholder, I think that all people are beautiful, especially that one, you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment