Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Feb 3 smile

Ever heard smile and the whole world smiles with you?  My mom used to say that to my brothers and I, there is now some studies out there that support this.  These studies show that during conversation we tend to mimic those around us.  I guess that this makes sense as if you watch a salesperson they will nod and smile when you are talking with them, inviting you to sign on the dotted line.  It works with others as well, note when you are in a classroom setting or a work event heck even in your own home and someone is happy you want to smile with them, same goes the other way as well, if someone is in the room angry they tend to bring the rest of the group down, it guess what I am trying to say is turn that frown upside down, and make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment