Monday, February 22, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Feb 22 transportation

I have only been in a cab about 10 times in my life, I have never taken an Uber ride, and public transportation isn’t taken too much.  If I lived in a big city I believe that I would use the above more often, however working at 5am when the busses aren’t even out of the bus corral is a huge hindrance for me.  When it comes to cabbing it I have done so when I have flown into big cities.  The last time I took a cab was a few years ago when it cost my brother and I $250 to cab it from San Francisco to his home in Livermore, because we missed the train back.  I guess I bring this all up because we put a lot of trust into people we don’t know to get us from place to place.  Uber has been making a splash making news with problems that drivers have.  Do you trust an Uber driver or a taxi driver to get you there safely?  

No comments:

Post a Comment