Monday, May 11, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May 11 tv shows

I have a couple of things on my mind today.  First off on Saturday I was driving under the I-90 Bridge and a small something dropped from one of the beams that they were working on and cracked my windshield.  Who is responsible for that?  Also where does one go to get that fixed?   Secondly tis the season for cancelled tv shows, this is always a sad time for me as I get hooked on the some of the new shows and no sooner am I hooked they get cancelled.  I even started just recording a few of the iffy shows and don’t start watching them until after the forth show just so I don’t get stuck.  That didn’t work on a few of the shows this year.  I kind of liked the show Backstrom, and also Forever both got cancelled.  I was starting to enjoy Allegiance and that was cancelled in midseason, at least the network continued to play it online.  Don’t the networks know that we watch tv differently now than before, they should give shows a chance to survive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment