Friday, May 8, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May 8 weird stuff

We all do weird things and have weird habits, for example I always grab 3 paper towels when drying my hands.  I also will say ouch when someone fake punches me, I check the fridge for new and different food even though I know there is only the same old stuff.  I am constantly checking the time because I forgot what time it was when I just checked it a few minutes ago.  I go back and retype a sentence rather than trying to just fix the word that is misspelled.  When I send out an important email, that I have read and reread about 10 times go back and reread it again right after I send it, and most of the time I am like, damn why did I send that.  When I sit down to watch tv at lunch I don’t start eating until the show is starting. I meow at cats and bark at dogs and finally I occasionally check to see if I can move things with your mind.  Are any of these things that you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment