Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May 20 air bags

The Takata company from Japan that makes air bags is recalling over 35 million air bags, air bags from every car company out there.  The reason is because six people have died and about a hundred have gotten hurt worldwide.  These people got hurt because of the force in which the air bag deploys.  I wonder if doing this will put that business out of business.  I wonder how many lives that those airbags saved?  Will this massive recall make other businesses not try to bring safety to the market over fears of being sued?  I understand that we want safe cars but at what cost?  Is it cold and insensitive of me to wonder about this?  Do you think that the government is doing the right thing with this recall?  I don’t think that they are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment