Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May12 anniversary

Today I celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary, and I always think it is cheesy when people say 25 years ago I married my best friend.  When we were dating we often talked about the future, I think that most people do, we often have grand illusions to what we wanted, places we want to go and things we want to achieve.  I remember right after we got engaged we were talking about kids and that Marcia said she wanted to have four kids with twins.  I laughed, well she got her wish, and I am glad for that.  I wanted to be successful in my radio career, I think I have achieved that goal, I also wanted to be retired at 50, but I don’t think that that will happen.  I want to take my little space here today to thank Marcia for allowing me to spread my wings and fly to where our dreams would take us.  As in every relationship we have had our ups and our downs, and I think if we were really keeping track that there have been more ups than downs.  I also think that we are more than friends, we are partners.  Happy Anniversary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment