Friday, May 22, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May 22 Memorial Day

This extended weekend please take some time to reflect on those men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice by giving their lives for us to be free.  Thank you to the families of these brave men and women who selflessly marched on to battle for the rest of us Americans.  Memorial Day is also known as unofficial start to summer, and all the activities that go with summer.   I for one will be looking forward to time with my family and friends enjoying all that our beautiful area has to offer this summer.  Every day I drive by the Mississippi River and enjoy looking out across the water and I also have the bluffs to enjoy each day.  You know something I have lived in La Crosse for 23 years now and still enjoy the views.  Enjoy what you have and remember the meaning of Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment