Thursday, May 7, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May 7 unfriended

I lost a facebook friend because of what I do for a living.  Now don’t get me wrong that doesn’t bother me but the reason it does bother me is the excuse that I was given.   Here is what transpired -We can't be Facebook friends or whatever as long as you have those lying politicians on your radio show.  I responded that I talk to all politicians on my radio show; his response was that's why we are done. You let politicians on the air.  He went on to say that the Country I served in the Military to defend is Gone.  I should refuse to let those who ruined it be on a radio program I have any part of.  I guess all I can say is thank you for your service to our country and if you are going to have what I do for a living bug you that much it is probably for the best that we are no longer friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment