Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Daily Dose of BS May 13 money

Are we ready for new money?  There is talk about introducing new 20 dollar bills by 2020 with influential women on them instead of Alexander Hamilton.  I bet that you don’t even know who Alexander Hamilton is.  I wrote about the need to keep pennies many years ago, I think I am going to rethink that one, either round it up or round it down to the nearest nickel.  Also since I am talking about money I think we need larger than the one hundred dollar bill, cause when you make a bigger purchase and it is a cash purchase, you got a pretty big wad of cash, and also with the way inflation is, to buy your weekly groceries you need at least a hundred bucks and if the gas prices keep sneaking up we will for sure see the prices we saw before, and that means a c-note for a fill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment