Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 30

I understand being banned from the NBA for life for racist comments. I understand being fined 2.5 million dollars for saying stupid things. I do not understand someone forcing you to sell your business. If I were Donald Sterling I would want to sell if I was being banned, but being forced to sell, WTH? If Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet or any other big businessman were to say some racist comment would they be forced to sell their businesses off? Isn’t this America? I do not condone what Sterling said but I do believe in America. I do believe in free enterprise, I do believe that if he were not to sell the Clippers that we as Americans would most likely boycott or not buy Clippers gear but why would go down but why force someone to sell their lively hood over them being ignorant and arrogant?

No comments:

Post a Comment