Friday, April 4, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 4 people

We all have someone that we look up to either professionally or just look up to because who they are. It is funny as we became adults and our perceptions of people changed. I still look up to many of the people who have shaped my mind and my career but it is different when you get within the inner circle of a certain group you realize that people are people regardless of who they are or what they do. I have a pretty wide group of friend from civil servants, to teachers, to police and fire fighters, to business professionals and friends in the medical field, and you know what with each and every group there is the same thoughts about society, the same worries about life and the same family issues. I guess this goes to show us that as we grow in our professions that we can choose to grow apart from our friends or we can choose to grow together. I choose choice two.

No comments:

Post a Comment