Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 16 shades of gray

I spent some time with my Mom last weekend, I now realize what my kids say when they say you just don’t get it. I think the older that people get the less likely that they are going to change. In my Moms case it is black and white, same with my Dad and just about every other older generation that I get the pleasure of talking with. I am in my mid-forties and I don’t think that I am too stuck into only black and white for answers, but I think I see a blue and a grey and a few shades of more. I could be wrong though because I am in that circle. My kids and I am guessing your kids as well and that most other younger people are seeing way more possibilities than us in the older generation. What color do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment