Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 1 fools day

Excuse me but you’ve dropped your pocket. Today tricksters will be out in full force. I have never been a person to do an elaborate April Fool’s joke, I have done the typical goofy ones like telling a fib then saying April Fool’s Day or the hey you dropped your pocket one but never any over the top got ya one. I think that having a day that we celebrate silly is good, it helps your kids to understand that life doesn’t always need to be serious, it also teaches planning and execution. To have a super April Fool’s Day prank really work you need to have a plan and find a way to execute. Funny about this day the trust factor isn’t really there is it? I had Terrie B pop into the studio and asked me to “go check” on the Classic Rock station, I have been here for a few years now and no one has ever asked me to “check” that studio, I apprehensively did, half expecting something to jump out at me. It didn’t- happy don’t trust your co-workers and family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment