Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 2

I am disappointed and proud at the same time. I waited until 5:30 yesterday to vote to see how the turnout was, and wow was it sad. We have the responsibility as Americans to vote and not too many people took that responsibility to heart yesterday, at 5:40 I was voter number 61 in ward 18. Number 61 what a sad state of affairs. People complain that our country is going to hell, but what are we doing to stop that? We have elections in the spring and in the fall, don’t like the way that things are going vote. I also mentioned that I was proud as well, my son registered and voted for the first time yesterday. I am proud that he didn’t take his civic duty for granted. For those complainers you have the next opportunity to exercise your duty as an American in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment