Thursday, April 17, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 17 eating right

My goal at the beginning of the year was to eat better, not diet, but to eat less and be aware of what I was putting in my mouth. I made it a pact to myself to only have one donut when they are at work, to eat yogurt for breakfast rather than bringing leftovers in to work and to try to eat more fruit and veggies. I am happy to say that I have been doing pretty good, I have had yogurt almost every day, I have been trying to not snack as much at home and I have been trying to move a couple times a week. I think I have able to do most of those things, my problem is now that I have done for about 4 months I have found myself this past week slipping into old habits like eating way too much in fact eating until I am beyond full. Are there any secrets that you have for keeping with it? My goal wasn’t to go on a diet or loose weight, but if I did I wouldn’t complain. Any help would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment